Thursday, 4 February 2016

Get To Know Me Tag ♡

Hey Guys,

So I know I've done a few tag posts but honestly, they are my favourite to read as well as write because you get to know the person behind the blog a little more and they tend to go down quite well over here at Tips Capsule so I'm thinking of doing one every month; considering this one goes down well too ☺ Anyway, enough rambling, the tag I'm posting today is the Get To Know Me Tag!!
 



1. Do you have a middle name?
I do, I do! My dad's first name is my middle name!
 
2. What was your favourite subject in school?
Best Friends, whilst your reading this, can you say it with me? Hands down Textiles! I loved it sooo much, I think its unreal, and during my four years of studying it, I made a few pretty cool creations!
 
3. What’s your favourite drink?
This is so boring, but honestly its water. It genuinely is all that I drink. I used to drink Coke ages ago, but I stopped because I just don't like the fizz, I don't know what it is about fizz but I just don't like it! Even if its like a sparkling juice, I would always opt for water.
 
4. What’s your favourite song at the moment?
For sure, Adele's whole album or Pillow Talk, I mean how can it not be!
 
5. What would you name your children?
I don't know for sure, but like most girls, I have given it thought and really like the names, Sierra and Keira for a girl. And I haven't really though of a Boy's name, although I do like the name Riley.

6. Do you participate in any sports?
Pssft of course, nope I really don't haha!

7. What’s your favourite book? 
I'm not much of a book reader, but when I was younger I loved reading the Tracey Beaker and Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging series.

8. What’s your favourite colour?
I've forgotten how many times I've mentioned it, but it is of course a good ol' Nudey Pink.

9. What’s your favourite animal?Dolphin's, I know it's classed as a Fish, hang on let me Google that. Nope, actually it's classed as a Mammal, that's interesting! I guess you do really learn something new everyday.

10. What’s your favourite perfume?
I don't have a specific perfume that I wear everyday but I do love Eternity by Calvin Klein, my mum is stocked up with a good few bottles lol.


11. What’s your favourite holiday? For sure Christmas!

12. Have you graduated from High School?Yep I have! I've completed my GCSE's and A - Levels.

13. Have you been out of the country?When I was younger, I travelled to America, Australia, India and France. I haven't been on holiday in forever though.

14. Do you speak any other languages?

I also speak Guajarati.


15. Do you have any siblings? I do, I do, I have one older sister and one younger brother!

16. What’s your favourite store? It's funny that this question came up because I'll be starting a new fashion/store series soon! But I think from all my outfit pictures, my favourite store is New Look.

17. What’s your favourite restaurant?

If I was asked this question two years ago, I would have definitely said Nando's and to be honest it still is, but my friends and I have found a new love for Bella Italia.


18. Do you like school?  I go to University at the moment but when I was at school, I loved it very much! I loved the school, the teachers and my fellow students ☺

19. Who are some of your favourite You Tubers?
I really can't pick one, there's so many that I love. Of course the SacconeJoly's along with Zoella and the gang ☺

20. What’s your favourite movie? Aaah, my favourite question to answer, its The Holiday and I do love Pitch Perfect

21. What are some of your favourite TV shows?My all time fave is Eastenders, I don't go a day without. And I am a major sucker for reality TV, TOWIE, Big Brother, X Factor, yaas give it all to me!

22. PC or Mac?I don't own a Mac, so PC it is!

23. What phone do you have? I with the help of my mum, dad and sister brought myself an iPhone 6s for Christmas.

24. How tall are you?I'm pretty tiny, 5'0 *sigh*

25. Any pets? Nope, not as of yet, although I had plenty of pet fish growing up.

And that's pretty much for today's post, I hope you all enjoyed getting to know me better. And I'm not going to personally tag anyone else to do this post, but if your wanting to give this a go, totally go for it, I'd love to give it a little read ☺

Tip ♡
SHARE:

73 comments

  1. Nice learning more about you!

    Ash | Liakada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this girl!

    http://www.aimeroseblog.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading this! Great post! Nice to get to know people better! Have a lovely day!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved getting to know you better:) i love Pillow Talk also, its such a good song!:)xx

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, lovely to get to know you more, girlie. I am a huge water drinker too haha, and I also adore Adele's album. Also, Bella Italia is incredible. The food is just too good there :)
    Hope your week is going fab, hon!
    xox Nadia
    http://www.mielandmint.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nada, haha virtual snap! My friends and I love the food there, one of the best Italian places around ♥

      Delete
  6. This is such a great idea, so lovely getting to know you. I love adele's album as well.
    Have a great weekend.
    Xx Josette
    www.josies.nu

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are beautiful!

    www.lifeisjustrosie.tv

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love reading these posts, it's so nice to find out more about the people behind the blog!

    Lauren Ashleigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love when bloggers do these! It's so fun learning about everyone!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love when bloggers do these! It's so fun learning about everyone!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this tag, so interesting . I feel we, bloggers, get closer
    kiss
    new post http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/2016/02/five-wardrobe-basics.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always love reading about bloggers on a more personal level, fab post :)

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really enjoyed reading this! How good were Tracey Beaker books! The TV show was so good too


    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedaiyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love posts like this, they are the best. And like you, my favourite drink is water as well. Seems to be all drink apart from a good old coffe and milk type of drink.

    Loved getting to know you a little bit better!
    Ella Pinto xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are, water is my absolute go to ♥

      Delete
  15. It's so nice to learn more about you! That's great that you had a textile's class in school. My high school never had such a class, though I would have loved it if they did.
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Textiles was the best, I wish you had it in your school, its so fun ♥

      Delete
  16. Such a great idea for a post so your readers can get to know you a little bit better. I have to admit Pillow Talk has been constantly stuck in my head since it was released, such a good song x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alina, mine too, its been on repeat ♥

      Delete
  17. Loving that hat!!

    www.tusksandtails.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loved reading this! You travelled quite a lot ;) xx
    Gyudy @ Gyudy's Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure did, but I haven't been anywhere for such a long time ♥

      Delete
  19. This was such a fun read babe!! And stunning shot!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love Christmas as well.
    This is s such a great way to know some bloggers.

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a different post dear..loved reading it and got to know more about you also..great effort..have a lovely day..:)

    http://www.colossalcloset.in/my-valentine-my-india-circus-home/

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's always great to know the simple things about people.It was nice of you to share this
    sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Trishna, this post is such a great idea! I really enjoyed reading some facts about you, since I just came across your blog:) By the way, I am a bit short, too (5'3); I love Christmas and every song by Adele:) Thank you so much for sharing!

    http://www.yuliannova.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yulia, its glad to hear you enjoyed it. Adele is brilliant right now ♥

      Delete
  24. So nice to know more about you!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful blog! I love and i follow your blog, please follow me too
    http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com/ https://www.instagram.com/anastasia_alamode/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great post! Adele Yes!!! :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. So nice to read about you ,and get to know the face behind the blog , i also love pink.

    http://www.stylenbeautylounge.com/2016/02/im-back.html

    ReplyDelete
  28. You look so cute, love the hat! Yay for pink <3

    Shabna xx
    scheine.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the Sacconejoly's as well, it's so good that they everyday so you always get a new video.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love these types of posts as I enjoy getting to know the person behind the blog x

    Pop over to my blog!

    Sarah
    sarahinks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  31. loving Adele's album right now as well!! and yay for 5'0 girls! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love Zayn's new music too! Pillowtalk is so good!

    danielpoonvignez.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  33. It is great that you like to drink water because it is healthy! Soda drinks are bad for our skin and tooth so good for you- not liniking frizz is an advantage.

    Textiles must have been a cool subject! In my elemenary school we had home econimcs and there I learned to sew, it was pretty cool.

    www.modaodaradosti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love water, I don't really like any other type of drink! I loved textiles, I couldn't get enough of it ♥

      Delete
  34. I love watching the Sacconejoly's and Zoella too! I need to try and drink more water, it's like my biggest weakness! Dolphins are such intelligent creatures!

    Sally ~ DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete
  35. I loved this tag and reading your answers! <3 definitely thinking of doing this myself at some point.
    Pillowtalk is such a pretty song isn't it? I've been obsessed with it since it came out! I didn't think I would like it this much :D
    I too basically only drink water...and tea... And I still have to remind myself to drink more water every now and then :D
    Hope you're having a good week so far girlie <3
    Emma xxx

    www.wellemma.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma, you must, its such a fun tag! neither did I haha ♥

      Delete
  36. These are absolutely my favourite types of posts to read as well! Loved getting to know you more, I might even give this tag a go for next week! I gave up on fizzy drinks a while ago too! HOW GOOD IS PILLOW TALK. I love the name Sierra a whole lot! You travelled to Australia!?!? That’s so awesome! Whereabouts!?! Also, I totally empathise with the height thing haha short girl struggles :P

    Raashi
    raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support Raashi! You must give it a go, its so fun. Pillow Talk is amazing, its basically on repeat. haha, urm I can't even remember, possibly Sydney/ Perth, I'll have to double check with my dad lol ♥

      Delete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig